IntelliSteps’ (PMI-PBA)® Program will help you to gain knowledge on:
- Leadership principles and skills
- Project methodologies and how they impact requirements and business analysis practices
- Requirements Types
- Systems Thinking
- Political and Cultural Awareness
- Problem Solving and Opportunity Identification Tools and Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Valuation Techniques
- Collaboration Tools and Techniques
- Contingency Planning
- Development Methodologies
- Documentation Management Tools and Techniques
- Elements of a requirements Management plan
- Estimating Tools and Techniques
- Measurement Tools and Techniques
- Planning Tools and Techniques
- Quality Management
- Scheduling Tools and Techniques
- Version control Tools and Techniques
- Analytic Tools and Techniques
- Business rule analysis Tools and Techniques
- Data analysis Tools and Techniques
- Decision making Tools and Techniques
- Elicitation Tools and Techniques
- Facilitation Tools and Techniques
- Interface Analysis
- Negotiation Tools and Techniques
- Prioritization Tools and Techniques
- Process analysis Tools and Techniques
- Root cause Analysis
- Backlog Management
- Change control Tools and Techniques
- Communication Skills, Techniques, and Tools
- Conflict Management and resolution Tools and Techniques
- Organization Assessment
- Reporting Tools and Techniques
- Requirements traceability Tools and Techniques
- Lessons learned and retrospectives
- Validation Tools and Techniques
- Valuation Tools and Techniques
- Verification methods and techniques
Program Registration Policy
- Registration for any Training Program would be considered confirmed only when full payment is made by the participant via Current Dated Cheque/Demand Draft/Credit Card/Online Bank Transfer/Cash etc. to IntelliSteps Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Explicitly Confirmed by IntelliSteps Employee over email.
- Participant/s hereby undertake that they will not request their respective bank/s for the Chargeback once attended/access, complete/partial training/course.
Program Cancellation/Reschedule Policy (When cancellation is done by IntelliSteps)
- IntelliSteps Consulting Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any given Training Program in case of Insufficient Enrollments, Bad Weather, Exigency with the Trainer or any other event/s or unforeseen circumstance/s which are beyond IntelliSteps Consulting’s capacity.
- In the event of such cancellation/s, participant/s may choose to obtain full refund of the amount paid to IntelliSteps Consulting or may choose to schedule their enrolment for the next available training.
- IntelliSteps Consulting will not be responsible for any loss incurred on travel, accommodation, any other arrangements or any other loss or consequential damages that may be implied or assumed in the event of cancellation of any training by IntelliSteps Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Participants are advised to consult and confirm with IntelliSteps employee before making travel, stay or any other special arrangements for the training.
- All refunds to be processed within 03 business days from the date of request.
Program Cancellation/Reschedule Policy (When cancellation is done by Participant)
||Cancellation Charges (Deductions in % from Total Amount Paid by the Participant)
||Rescheduling Charges (Deductions in % fromTotal Amount Paid by the Participant)
|10 days or before the training start date
|07 days before the training start date
|Less than 07 days but greater than 03 days before the training start date
|03 or less than 03 days before the training start date
|Training Start Date or No Show
|If Attended complete or partial training
|For Self-Learning / 60PDUs / Retain PMP® Program
||Yes but Course Completion Certificate will not be provided.
*NOTE: Training Completion Certificate will not be issued and will be on hold till the time participant do not complete the mandatory training hours and completethe full training program.
IntelliSteps Comprehensive™ PMP® Preparation Program (Classroom/LIVE - Virtual Classroom) - Money Back Guarantee
We at IntelliSteps understands the value of your time, money and desire to become a PMP® Certified Professional. In order to assure that your Investment is in safe hands, we are assured to offer you our MONEY BACK GUARNATEE with the most easy and transparent terms possible.
- You must take the PMP® Certification Examination within Sixty (60) Days after the Completion of the Training Program.
- You have attended the complete training program without any interruption i.e. You have not missed out on any class/session/training hours during the entire course of the scheduled training program and have not opt for the rescheduling.
- You have attempted all 2000 Questions from the 10 Mock Tests provided to you and have not scored less than 80% marks in each mock test.
- If in case you fail in your first attempt, we will provide you the training again for your remaining 02 attempts (01 Training for each remaining attempt) without any charges (Study Material will not be provided). This is applicable only if you are fulfilling the above criteria i.e. Point 1, Point 2, Point 3 of the Pre-Conditions.
- You must re–take the training from IntelliSteps within 30 days from your first attempt for PMP® Certification Examination and re-take the second attempt for PMP® Examination within 30 days from the completion of the second training program. Same process will be required to follow for the third attempt, if in case you also fail in your second attempt.
- In case you fail to clear the PMP® Examination after all 03 possible attempts in a year meeting all the above criterions – IntelliSteps will refund your money without deducting any charges.
- Money Back Guarantee will stand null and void, if in case participant has not attempted all 2000 questions from the 10 mock tests provided and failed to score 80% marks in each mock test. In such case, re-training/s for the subsequent attempts will also not be provided
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – AMOUNT WOULD BE REFUNDED AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THE PMP® EXAM TRANSCRIPTS/SCORESHEETS OF ALL THREE (03) ATTEMPTS MADE BY YOU TO INTELLISTEPS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.
- AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN THREE (03) DAYS OF YOUR SUBMISSION OF EXAM RESULTS (03)/SCORESHEETS (03) TO INTELLISTEPS CONSULTING PVT. LTD.
- INTELLISTEPS CONSULTING PVT. LTD. LIABILITY IS RESTRICTED TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PROGRAM AND NOT EXCEEDING THE PROGRAM FEE IN ANY/ALL CASES.
- PLEASE NOTE & BE ADVISED THAT INTELLISTEPS CONSULTING PVT. LTD. IS ONLY OFFERING MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BASED ON THE CONFIDENCE OF ITS TRAINING METHODOLGY, STUDY MATERIALS AND CAPABILITIES OF ITS TRAINER/S. HENCE IT IS ADVISED NOT TO ASSUME, EXPECT ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN ORDER TO CLEAR THE PMP® CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY PMI®.
- INTELLISTEPS CONSULTING PVT. LTD. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without any notice.
Expectations from IntelliSteps Comprehensive™ PMP® Preparation Program
||What to Expect
||What Not to Expect
||Discussion on Guide to PMBOK® VI Edition based curriculum on which PMP® Exam will be based i.e. 10 Knowledge Areas, 05 Process Groups & 49 Sub Processes of Project Management.
||Discussion on Applicability of PMBOK® in real life/business situations.
||Discussion on Best Practices of the Project Management relevant in context of PMP® Examination.
||Discussion on How to Create, Prepare or use Project Management Templates.
||Generic Examples to make you understand the concept/s.
||Industry/Project Specific Examples and Case Studies.
||Discussion, Tips & Tricks on How to clear the PMP® Examination in First Attempt.
||Any other topic irrelevant from PMP® Examination point of view.
For Microsoft® Project 2013/2016 and Oracle® Primavera Training Programs
- Participants will be required to bring/arrange their own laptops with software installation rights for the training program.
- System Requirements:
- Minimum 3GB RAM.
- 20 GB Hard Disk Space.
- Windows 7 or above.